Seedrs will prepare the legal documentation required to close the round based on what was agreed before the campaign launch.
For companies incorporated in England and Wales, this will include drafts of:
- Board and shareholder resolutions for the full round, including direct investments
- New or amended articles of association (if applicable)
- Shareholders agreement (either the Seedrs standard-form shareholders agreement or amendments to your existing shareholders agreement, as agreed)
- Seedrs subscription agreement
- Share certificate (for Seedrs only)
- Companies House filings.
Once prepared and agreed, we will circulate these for signing via Docusign.